Hillsborough County Dental Association

Need to File a Complaint?

If you wish to file a complaint against a dentist there are a few options:

We encourage you to contact the West Coast District Dental Association office first to request the Peer Review Process and certain requirements must be met. You may reach this office at 813-654-2500.  The dentist must be a member of American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association and the West Coast District Dental Association. Your complaint must be about dental work or procedure that was done and the work must have been completed within the past 12 months.  If the dentist is not a member, you may contact the Board of Dentistry at 850-245-4463, Better Business Bureau at 727-535-5522, the Federal Trade Commission at 877-382-4357. If this issue is regarding insurance, contact the Insurance Consumer Hotline at 800-342-2762.




P.O. Box 202 • Brandon, FL 33509
Phone: (813) 447-3452 • Fax: (813) 441-8494 • Email: hcda@hcdafla.com